Saturday, September 26, 2009

Trust/My Idea

JUSTIN BIEBER WENT TO ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL ON THRSDAY AT 4:30 IN THE AFTERNOON. MY MOM TOLD ME TO GO TO THE MALL, BUT I SAID THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO GET MY FRIENDS GIFT AT THE MOMENT. I KNEW IT WAS A SIGN THAT MY MOM WAS ACTUALLY TELLING ME TO GO TO THE MALL, BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN. I MISSED JUSTIN BIEBER. FML.

haha, the title is kind of like, 'TRUST MY IDEA', rightt?!
well, it's not supposed to be.

On Friday we did this activity that one person had to wear a blindfold and another person had to give the blind person a tour of the school. Let me start off by saying that it was a lot of fun.
My partner my Lizy. It was really good with Lizy because we didn't speak, which made the tour seem real. I actually got to experience things as if i was blind. When we approached the stairs, Lizy took my hand and put it on the railing, then i knew i was at the stairs. Like, she didn't have to tell me. I trusted Lizy, as she trusted me. She wasn't just my eyes, she was my power of seeing.
I'll admit that when i do things like this, it makes you appericate everything you have and that you complain about things that other people may not even had the chance to try.

Has anyone ever heard os Supermac18?
well, he's pretty funny.
he's a well known youtube video kid who lives on long island.
i just spent about five hours with him and had a great idea.
for the STAC magazine, we could possibly interview him!
he's got over 30,000 followers on twitter, 191,972 subscribers on youtube and has even made it on the cover of Newsday.
I didn't ask yet, and i'm not that close with him, but i want to give it a shot.
Most the freshman at school love him, so i'm sure that will definitely gain us some money if these crazy teens buy the issue :)
check 'em out!
www.youtube.com/supermac18

I've been having a good weekend besides the whole Justin Bieber thing..

-ashleycoppolino

No comments:

Post a Comment