Monday, September 14, 2009

three days in + already forgetting to write.

the title speaks for me.
i already forgot to blog.

so, did anyone see the vma's last night?
If so, can you believe the Kanye/Taylor thing?
like, what the fuck, Kanye. You're an ass.

This 30-year-old man needed to take the mic from a teenager who won her first vma just to say another woman's video was better?
and no offense, but beyonce, dancing it a ridiculous outfit in black/white as a whole video doesn't deserve an award. HEAR THAT, KANYE?
if you didn't see the awards, read what i'm talking about here: http://bit.ly/29sxjF


This is random! My English assignment is to write a memoir about a major event in my life recently. I chose STAC :)
Here's the intro to my writing:
I never get mail. I mean, my parents get bills, my brother gets college notices, my other brother gets detention slips, and i get nothing. But that one day was different. My name in twelve point font on an envelope was in the mailbox. My dad handed me the letter with a comment like, "wow. it's for you". I took the envelope, made a face to my dad, & walked away.
I knew what the letter was for. STAC: Student Television Arts Company. The letter started off with something like, "congratulations," and "beginning in the fall of 2009". Acceptance is a great way to make a person happy. Why was i happy about this STAC program? Well, it meant that i have an artistic ability. Out of the people who applied, i was one who got in. It's cool because only 30 people are in the class and you're there for the end of your day, everyday. There was a problem. I wasn't sure i wanted to do it.

well, you all know what i chose, obviously! I'm glad i chose it too.

-ashleycoppolino




3 comments:

  1. He is a putz, that Kanye, isn't he?

    Good post. Gald you're in STAC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a putz! he went on Jay Leno to apologize publicly to Taylor Swift.
    i'm glad i'm in STAC too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Facebook was so funny with that cause everyones status was OMG THE HELL KAYNE! best moment on facebook in my book. LOL pun

    ReplyDelete