Friday, September 11, 2009

Mainly Boys Photos (sounds odd, right?)

Quote of the day:
Good judgement comes from experience.
Experience comes from bad judgement.
-Barry LePatner

So, my class took these photos during a one-on-one conversation.
I picked the photos of each person that i thought were the best.
let's start with the boys, shall we?


That's Alex. It's basically the smile you flash after a comment you don't know how to respond to.
Props to Doug. I wanna know what made him make such a face!
Jack had the only side portrait. It makes the photo different and unique.

Jesse's smirk makes me wonder what he was thinking.

Bobby was probably checkin' out some girl in the class. i wonder who it was!
i think Zach would be a punk model. Hey Zach, consider it!

Whoever took this picture of Nick captured it at a perfect moment. He's got that classic smile.



Out of several photos of each boy, those were the ones i like the best followed by my reason why.


I'd say goodnight, but goodmorning fits the situation better.

-ashleycoppolino

No comments:

Post a Comment