Sunday, April 11, 2010

Inhale, Exhale and Repeat.

The average person takes a breath 28,800 times a day.
Give or take if that person's heart rate increases.

Lately, I've been reminding myself to breathe, because this world is too much to inhale for me.
I can't take it. Basically, my life is coming to crumbles, and I feel it.
I mean, here's the reality: Go to school, take care of my brother, make dinner, do homework, do things around the house, barely sleeping due to my brother, getting up the next morning and repeating my day. And somewhere in there, I have to breathe.

Breathing is very important because it keeps oxygen for your body to use. Personally, I feel like the oxygen has ran out and i constantly have to find more.

I'm overly tired, I'm piled with work and I've been trying to help others and not be greedy with wanting help in return.

The guidance counselor and social worker in school keep telling me that there's always going to be stress in the life of a teenager, but they keep telling my to breathe. I inhale, exhale and repeat.

In the meantime, I'll be trying to take deep breaths and continue slaving for this world I live in.
-ashleycoppolino

1 comment:

  1. 10th grade was my second hell, after middle school. And you're almost done with this pace, next is the pace of summer.

    ReplyDelete