Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New School Year/Big Blob

What'd I do over the summer? I remember the last day of school like it was yesterday. I remember saying that I wanted to clean my room and organize my computer plus a bunch of other things I wanted to do but never did. The only reason I know the summer went by as it did is because I have a 365 to look back on every day (www.flickr.com/heyitsashleyy). Anywho, the year is here and it's not stopping... until 2012, maybe. :)

The blob? I'm confused. I get that it's supposed to be a monster and you don't want to interact with the blob, but where do you go if you do interact with it? How did the main character get to where he is? Why can't he leave? And what's with the paranoia?
It reminds me of Inception, the mixture of reality and a surreal world.
It also reminds a little bit of a film-ish thing I did with Kalli a few weeks ago. There was a monster involved where it chased the character around just like the one in "The Prisioner". Even though we didn't complete that film, we ended up doing another one which was fine.
Back on topic though.. I think I'd like the show more if I could answer the questions running through my head: "why do people want to know about him?" "why won't he tell people about himself?" "why did he resign from his career in politics?" "who is he?" "where is this village?" "why can't he leave the village!" "why are they constantly watching his moves, but no one else's?" "does anyone else want to leave? can they?"
If these questions could be answered, I'm sure the how would intrigue me more that it did.
I'm not saying I didn't like it, I'm just saying that I'm confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment