Monday, September 20, 2010

Psychogoeography

For my psycho-geography assignment, i decided to photograph the world we see from a different level. It's still the same surroundings, but from the floor. It's like a different perspective. This was interesting because we're used to looking down for the floor, but when I got down, you only had to look straight. From a different level & angle, your everyday life can look so different. Originally I wanted to pick something with photographing shoes, which now that I say it like that, sounds really stupid. But instead of photogr
aphing the shoes, I decided to be the shoes. We walk in them everyday, it's how we get around. Everyone has a different story that we're able to show, but our shoes simply go where th
ey are told and I wanted to experience being that low for a little bit.

3 comments: