Sunday, September 19, 2010

i spy/i know

The spy game that we've been playing was so much fun. It's very new, so it was confusing at first. Somewhere along the road this could be a really well played game.
I guess this spy game is like life. If you know too much that you shouldn't, you'll be called out on it. The game of spies didn't always seem fair, like when one team was assembled and other agents were behind.. but not everyone does every move together.
On the topic of The Prisoner... I'm not completely won over like most of the class is. We saw two episodes? Patrick McGoohan is very suave when he says his small comment and it just seems so right. He believes these people that interact with him so quickly, which is weird because I never thought people in a government job trusted others so easily.
It's weird how much I didn't know this time last year. Like when the new STACies did The Machine, that was me last year. Not that anyone did it wrong, but it was weird how everyone lined up but all the other STACies created levels and depth.. It was interesting to see. I'm pretty sure this time last year I was thinking how to be original, which I sometimes still do, but I'm so much happier without thinking about it. This time last year, I feel like I was so 'blah'. I was going through my 365 because I thought my life was boring, but I think in the course of when i started it, I began doing other things and hanging out with different people. I like where I'm heading, finally.

That's it for this post.
-ashleycoppolino

No comments:

Post a Comment