Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spy No More

The spy game was a lot of fun, I'm not going to lie. It's that type of fun like when you're at the top of a roller coaster and you're about to fall. It's the thrill that kept people interested. The not knowing if you're going to die before you kill someone else and the adventure you had.
But it got to a point where the game lost control. It was no longer a game, it was becoming a part of my life. I'd snoop around during school to gather information, and I wouldn't let go of my bag or take notes from anyone. All the people I trusted suddenly became strangers that I'd distant myself from.
Everything started to get in my head. I would get stressed out on how to kill and how to recruit. I found out what I needed to know and used it against other people.
This wasn't the way I wanted to get to know people, or have them get to know me. I'm not the sneaky control freak that this game turned me into. The people I trusted made it seem so easy to lie. I was bugging out because everything I believed about people was proven wrong in a game. Honestly, I got to know people too well. When you meet someone, you're supposed to be introduced to the friendly front that the person puts on, and the friendship grows from there. This game has showed people at their worst; competitive, sneaky, unbelievable.
The game's been fun, truthfully. I just don't want to play it again right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment