Monday, February 1, 2010

365. That's Right.. A Whole Year.

So, Nina has inspired me to get a move on my 365.
I put a lot of thorught into the 365, even though it probably doesn't seem like it.
I've recently blogged about how time is mind-blowing to me. And i thought about it all, and time is in photography. It's that one captured moment of time. And past time and future time is amazing to me. I love holding on to a picture from ten years ago and looking at it now and thinking how it's all changed. I'll give an example! In 2001, my friend and I sat on my front stairs drinking yoo-hoo. I look at it know and think, why did i dye my hair? was i really that short? did i always wear pink? and I look at myself now and wonder how it's changed through the past couple of years.
What I love about doing the 365, is that I can see how I've changed. Going back to time, if i take one picture of myself over a year, it will show what happens in a period of time.
And so, that's my story of 365.

Follow me! It's not updated, but every now and then for the next three hundred and sixty0five days you can drop in and see the changes I've made.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/heyitsashleyy/

Sincerely Yours,
ashleycoppolino

2 comments:

  1. This will be a good daily practice for you I think.

    Maybe, since time is pulling at you so, you need to read a big book on time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a book like this:
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/1581342411/ref=rdr_ext_sb_ti_sims_2

    ReplyDelete