Sunday, April 29, 2012

Wreck This Journal

I've wanted Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith for a while, but I finally bought it.
It's basically a book that tells you what to do and on each page is a different task. It will tell you to do things like rip pages out, scribble over the instructions, and stomp on it with your shoes.
I'm going to treat this like my daily practice. I will have the book with me at all times and I will try to complete it. One of my issues are organization and remembrance, whih probably explains my OCD and passion for photographing every moment of my life. But this book goes against both of my issues. That's why I'm excited to complete it.

I'm going to be documenting it.. Probably because I want to remember it. I'm a contradiction, I know.
Destroyingthejournal.tumblr.com

-ashleycoppolino

3 comments:

  1. DAMMIT ASHLEY! I was going to get that book too, but I guess you beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would this be a good STAC text book sort of thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, Luke! But it can't be forced. It's totally worth it though.

    ReplyDelete