Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Independent (although not really) Project

Senior year is coming to an end. It's hitting me that every decision I make is final. No decision goes unheard right now in my life.
I was planning to make a music video to Remembering Sunday by All Time Low (no hate please), but I'm not going to. My reason for that is Remembering Sunday has been my go-to song for all rough situations in my life for the past five years. Making a music video whether I'm proud of it or not, would completely throw out the songs meaning to me. I don't want to change what is already perfect.

I decided that I'm going to tackle making a movie. I won't be doing it alone. Andrew and I are going to try to complete this together. Right now, all we know is that it is a movie. The rest will be written.

-ashleycoppolino

No comments:

Post a Comment