Tuesday, September 6, 2011

STAC 2011-12

Hi!
I can't believe that I am blogging for my lsat year of STAC. It's absolutely unreal. Where has the time gone? Ugh, time.. Time is so misleading. Time convinces you that it's unlimited, yet we're a ticking bomb every day - time for class, time to eat, time to breathe, time to repeat. I know this year is going to fly by, and I want to capture it as much as possible.
I have no doubt in my mind that this year in STAC will be just as educational as the past. Yes STACies, we learn! Obviously, though, but it's not like learning how to prove a circle is a circle with a proof. By learning, I mean skills that will be used everyday for the rest of my life and enhancing out talent, a.k.a. luck, for 100% success in our future.
Enough chatting about what we already know, see you all tomorrow.

-ashleycoppolino

No comments:

Post a Comment