Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Writing Workshop (2)

This worshop consisted in bringing in your idea with a writing piece that begins the idea that you came up with. I thought I was doing good. I love my idea. I found mystery writing to be a mystery to me, so I experimented and thoguht about a story that has mainly nothing to do with me. It's a few teenage boys that live in Missouri and they travel to Lake Michigan and one dies. The story is told from the killer's POV, which you don't know, but I feel the need to explain that now. The constructive critisim helps because of hearing that it's good or bad, it's more or less saying why it works or doesn't. Mainly, I got that it doesn't work. I'm not upset or anything, but it was a bit of a let down to say the least. Mystery's new to me, so I must experiment until I get it right. I also have to work on my "elevator pitch", but I need a working story first. -ashleycoppolino

No comments:

Post a Comment