Friday, February 18, 2011

Matrix: my experience

I guess I have off the vibe that I didn't like the movie. It's not that.
There were so many concepts that were weaved into the film. The part I isn't like is rather personal. There were plenty of religious factors that were mentioned, none of which I got without research. I needed Google to help explain my religion. I feel pretty pathetic. I don't go to Church. There isn't a reason why I don't go, and is there really a reason I should?
I don't believe in fate and imaginary powers. Church is where myths are spoken, which I don't believe. I won't like and say I never wished for God's helper tried to speak to him, because I have. Bit I was raised that way.
When I get older I fear that I will lose my religion, which will push me deeper into the Matrix. I mean, I'm very far in now, which I'm not proud of, but it's just the truth.
The movie is in the Matrix itself. The part where they show the real world is created by people who are deep in the Matrix. There's no way out, that's the scary part.
I don't like realizing all of this. I was so into the Matrix that I didn't even notice it until it was brought to my attention.
That's just me ventilating on my personal Matrix experience.

-ashleycoppolino

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what you are talking about here, but it is interesting.

    Remember the movie is just a movie.

    Remember that there are no right answers to the really good questions.

    Remember that everything changes, faster if you want it to, no matter what even if you don't want it to.

    ReplyDelete