Wednesday, October 27, 2010

So many many many many things.

I'm not complaining, I promise.
There's just so many things to do! Study for this, study for that, apologize for that, photos for her, meeting to discuss that, send this to them, print that thing, make these better... get my point?
Don't get me wrong, really. I love being busy. I love that feeling of accomplishment, like when you can look at what you've done in a final piece instead of it being scattered. I honestly like the constant flow of having something to do. Key word is flow, not all at one moment. I have so many things to do, which is why I'm venting to you Bloggers.
But any who, the trip! I'm so mad I missed it! It sounds like you all had a lot of fun.. Hopefully we'll go back! But I'm not going to lie to you all, I had a blast even though I missed the trip.

here I am,

-ashleycoppolino

No comments:

Post a Comment