Saturday, November 7, 2009

I see it! It's all different now!

You're probably wondering what I see, well, I feel like I see everything.
I didn't notice that the tree in front of my house has a tint on green on the side and it has a strip of dark purple too. As my friend and I walked home, I ran a couple of steps ahead and jumped in front of the tree and asked, "What color is the tree?!" He relied with, "it's brown. Like the next twenty on the block. Can we walk, its cold." I said "No! It's not brown!" I pointed to the bottom of the bark and asked if he sees the green/blue on the trunk. He didn't. All he could say was "So, how was STAC today?" and we kept walking.
I think that STAC will teach you things that will be useful in the future. I think that theatre skils are very imortatnt, even though I'm not to good at mine. Even when we practiced shaking hands, you would think it didn't do much, but I'm at my parents office right now and I see how some people must've never learned how to shake a hand.
I can't express how happy I for choosing STAC. I was unsure in the beginning, but now I'm wondering how i could continue school without STAC! I didn't know if it was what I wanted to do, espicially because I was the only one in my group of friends to apply, but I'm glad I did. I was scared to step out and do something different, but I am different, and I can't fight that.
I love how Nina wrote her college applicaton on STAC. I want to be able to do that too in a couple of years.

Quote of the day: When the power of love is greater than the love of power, the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix

Sincerely Yours,
ashleycoppolino

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can, too. You're awesome, and I'm glad you're in STAC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you applied to STAC even though you were the only one out of your group of friends to do so. STAC has exposed me to so much culture and has given me a new way to view the world. I am really excited for you to experience your first year in STAC. I'm sure you will be seeing the world, art and life in a completely different way!
    P.S. - I wrote my college essay on STAC too!

    ReplyDelete